Tuesday, November 13, 2012

do you guys ever just set a table 'cause you're bored?

I never host Thanksgiving at my house and probably never will because we won't have a giant bird cooked in our kitchen. But if I was going to, then I would probably set a table to look something like this one that I set one day 'cause I felt like it.
I didn't set the table right. I guess there's a proper informal way and this isn't it. The glasses are to be reversed.
If I was actually gonna have a dinner party, those little trophy vases would be full of cool white, green, and black flowers.
This year the holiday season came upon me really fast. Unlike other years, I just haven't felt prepared at all to start feeling festive, this year just flew and suddenly it's time to start planning Christmas parties and set up a Christmas tree in your office. 

I miss just being home. I feel like I'm constantly gone.

No comments: