Wednesday, November 21, 2012

don't worry, i bought myself my wish list

In a celebration of yay we just finished another shoot, I went to Target and bought myself things that I would never expect people to buy me. After this, Matt said not to buy myself anything anymore so I will obey but I enjoyed going around and buying myself shiny things and then seeing them all together. I am a woman of simple tastes.
These are items that you think I wouldn't get so much of a kick out of since they're generic Target Christmas gifts but I have very specific likes so it's a no brainer really.
PJs with gold dots, obviously. And a striped night shirt with gold lettering that says "Dream" which is kinda cheesy but I liked the gold.
PJ shorts with gold stars and black dots.
Fuzzy socks.
Bright gold slippers that come with a little travel bag.
I returned that shirt, peplum shirts are for skinny people, not me.
Polka dot notebooks.
And finally, a proper jewelry travel case. I also eventually need a good travel case for my products 'cause I don't quite like the system I have right now. Too many little bags, I think I just want one that hangs but haven't found the right one yet.
Anyway, point being: I'm a 15 year old poor girl trapped in a 30 year old upper middle class bank account. Who thinks Target shopping sprees are luxurious.

No comments: