Monday, November 19, 2012

i restrained myself: christmas office

Okay so I was going to put up all my Christmas decorations this weekend but I had mercy on Matt and kept it within the walls of the office: aka my room. We can kid ourselves all we want people, it's my kingdom in that little room. My room. 
So here's the tree which definitely looked way better with wrapped presents underneath it. Good thing I did that in October... Also the tree in the middle with the green bow, it was originally wrapped in the same paper as the one underneath it and I didn't like that so I unwrapped it and wrapped it in a different paper and added a big green bow. Madness.
Here's a close up, I went with the Target tree inspiration where the tree had the colors grouped together.   I totally freaking love how it looks despite my original hesitations that it would look lazy. It does indeed look colorful. It could use a few more ornaments but I don't want to buy any more.
Here's the little Target garland. Worth the $10 and the fact that I didn't have to glue gun anything.
This is the sight when I walk into the office. So precious.
The ornament wreath from last year.
Right where it was last year.
 I made a little sign for above the sofa wall and bought a sea star ornament from Pier 1. 
And this is when I lost it. Yeah I added wrapping paper to my cabinet. And what? 
Next weekend though. Things are gonna get cray around here with Christmas. JUST CRAY!

No comments: