Thursday, November 15, 2012

target christmas: things you could make but won't

Here's a few cool things Target will sell you for about the cost of the material it would take you to make it but that you won't make 'cause those things take time. Felt flower cup.
This wreath is pretty dang cute which reminds me of a wreath that West Elm has that is much more expensive. I actually looked up how much bulk felt balls go for and it doesn't seem very cost effective unless you find them in smaller quantities, so $25 for this might be worth it. 
A star wrapped in sweater. I have the star, just need a sweater.
I bought this 'cause $10 seemed cheap enough instead of buying loads of felt.
I guess if I found a cone shaped item I could just glue gun ornaments onto it right?
I am going to try more DIY crafts for Christmas this year using the stuff I have already. I'm excited about it and pinning like crazy. Hope I get brilliant.

No comments: