Saturday, December 22, 2012

second chance at love

Remember in April a home we lovingly referred to as "dumpy house". Well guess who broke up with her boyfriend, got a boob job, face lift, and is back on the market ready to mingle?
Yup, we went back today to check it out and we're gonna try once again to put a ring on it. She's not perfect by any means but I still like her the most from all the other hos I've been checking out. Maybe I just don't like looking around, I'm a monogamous person.

Was that enough dating analogies?

They had sold it in October and made some minor cosmetic changes to flip it and those changes did not warrant the price tag but it does mean that it is completely move-in ready now and Matt and I can deal with things little by little while we live in it.

I want this house. Everyone pray. Even you Ali.

No comments: