Tuesday, January 29, 2013

bad pictures, boring post

I'm up at 4:30 wide awake even though I totally have another hour to sleep before I have to wake up for our shoot. The past two days of shooting I perfected my warm legs all day winter in New York setup.

1) long socks
2) on top of long socks, thermals, that's the striped thing you see
3) on top of thermals, warm socks



4) on top of thermals and warm socks, leg warmers.
This combination will help endure the shoot though I am cozy and warm in a Motorhome unlike the rest of my poor crew that had to endure snow and rain. I guess I picked the right crew position.


Matt sent me photos of the pets to cheer me up. It has been apparent for some time that Woz is a ridiculous creature.


I miss my home and have the sads (not the seasonal one, just frowny face) just in time for the last shoot day and only three more days to blow this Popsicle stand.

I want to post more fun house stuff but I have had zero to minus zero time on the shoot. BUSY JOB.

Send pictures of puppies. There's always time for that.

- iPad Post

No comments: