Thursday, January 17, 2013

blogging soul-mate / guest bath inspiration

I just stumbled upon a new blog and the woman was looking into my soul (cats, recently moved, lives in LA). I saw this board of pretty things for a bathroom and loved every single thing in it and I tried to define the overall aesthetic and it's a little bit hipster, a little bit handmade, a lot modern, a little artisan and it hit me: it's Portland.
So.. I think that the guest bath in our house will be inspired by our chilly coffee loving neighbors in the Pacific Northwest. Coffee beans in a jar, rose scented hand soap, a bicycle print, a bird somewhere, green walls, lighting by Schoolhouse Electric Company. 

This might be one of my more brilliant ideas.

Check out almost makes perfect for lots more brilliant ideas.

No comments: