Wednesday, January 9, 2013

burbank dining area mock up

I am back to work but didn't want you to feel neglected. The dining space would be right next to the kitchen and living room in this corner under the chandelier. Eventually I want to knock down that wall and replace it with an island so I can have more of a work surface and to add some casual seating.
Here's what I think the dining area should look like but I am concerned about the teal color being way too dark in this place since it's connected to the living area and the first color you see when you walk into the house like BLAM it's dark! Plus I have a lot of dark furniture. On the plus side, it would be nice to make it more cave-like in there since we mostly spend our time watching movies and tv shows and it gets hot as hades in Burbank during the summer, maybe the teal would make us think cool thoughts? 
Thoughts? 

No comments: