Thursday, January 10, 2013

burbank house kitchenette inspiration

In the move I get two kitchens. I know. Smack. Lucky. I also don't get a garage but whatevs. 
This place might be rented out eventually in a few months but for now I am pretending I'll have the glorious-ness of being a hostess that can not only offer her guests their own room but their own little house. I'm really hoping this will be helpful when we completely gut our kitchen and will need a place to make foods.
I'm gonna take advantage of the extra kitchen (!!) to store my excess kitchen things that won't fit in our kitchen and of course this image of a tiny NY kitchen is my inspiration.
I am also digging this minty kitchen too I mean, if ever there was a place to be daring it's your little kitchenette in your house.
I'm already rating certain items as good enough for the main kitchen or heading to the back.

1 comment:

Miri said...

I love the paint color!