Saturday, January 12, 2013

dusting off my metro card

In what could be the most ill timed travel jobs in my life, I'm heading back to New York on Sunday for a few weeks for a shoot.

It was hard deciding to take the job what with the house purchase and moving pending but we do have to pay for said house so my wonderful husband is gonna take care of things here while I freeze my butt off in NYC. I return the 31st, we are supposed to close around the 1st and able to move in around the 2nd but won't move in until the 9th so we can have time to wrap our lives in La Mirada up especially since I've been gone for 2.5 weeks. How is the packing going EvY? Surprisingly well. The drum room, guest room, linen closet, and guest bath are all boxed up and since I'll be gone for awhile its gonna be easy to pack up things I won't need: since I won't be here.

Unlike the last trip to New York where I was a carefree renter now I'm a responsible home owner and plan to only spend money on food. Also it's gonna be a busy job so we won't have the copious amounts of free time we had before to shop and sight see.

- mobile blog post. spelling irrelevant.

No comments: