Friday, January 18, 2013

whole house paint plan

The kids at the blog did a breakdown of the overall paint colors in their whole house including cute little swatch blocks that show the colors together.
So I did a sloppy one of the colors I'm thinking about for the house. Currently every single room in the house is painted the same beige-y yellow color and it's fun seeing all the colors I'm thinking about together and thinking you know what, all those colors aren't as crazy as I think they are.

Of course the emails back and forth between Michelle and myself are hilarious. ARE YOU INSANE, A ROOM ENTIRELY OF TEAL?! Whatever Chelle, I'll do what I want. (No but seriously folks, I'm gonna post the email between Michelle and myself over paint colors specifically: teal).

Just kidding, I listen to you, I'm just gonna do small things of teal. You were right. Love you.

No comments: