Sunday, February 17, 2013

hb31 & day 1

I am now 31. For my birthday I woke up in our house, that was nice. Truth be told by the end of the 16th I was so weary that I pretty much forgot it was my birthday the next day.

So now the first full day. Matt's parents and my dad and his GF came by to see the place and helped us do things like installing vents for dryers. Dad was extra helpful in nailing sheers to our window sills to get a lil privacy while allowing for light while we purchase you know "curtains" *shudder*. And Jill was amazing and unpacked boxes in the kitchen that were essential. Every empty box was a triumph.

Oh did I mention we have a guest on Monday? Yeah cause I'm nuts we have a co-worker/friend from New York staying with us Mon-Sat. Which motivated us to get the guest room done and felt so nice to have one room in the house that didn't feel like total chaos.












As you can see I moved this dresser and the linen cabinet in here since there's no room for much in our teeny living room.

While there are boxes upon boxes everywhere, it feels like hey, things might actually fit here better than I thought. Hurray.

So ends day one. I is happy.

- mobile blog post. spelling irrelevant.

No comments: