Sunday, February 10, 2013

i think we're at about 85%

I'm not gonna lie to you people, I'm stressed out. Managing a big job with a lot of logistics in the midst of a big life move is not easy on ole EvY. In fact, I'm so stressed that I had been unable to poop (see here: skip to 4:09 its not a video of poop, it's a tv show). Matt and I took the packing extra serious and just gave in and went to buy boxes. Twice. Home Depot boxes are a good value in case you need to buy any. Totally worth it to buy larger boxes, it made the packing go way faster since I wasn't trying to cram anything into a small box.
Besides the fact that the kitchen is now 98% empty is a miracle and the other miracle is the fact that the office closet, which was full TOP TO BOTTOM is now completely empty. I'm getting rid of two of the black bookcases and keeping a small bookcase. since I am gonna have half the storage space in the closet of the Burbank home office.
Most everything is out of the office now. The only thing left is my desk, my chair, the big cupboard, the sofa, and one medium size box to hold the essential office things I've left since I still have to use the office as you know, a place to work, until Saturday.
The last hurdle to clear is the master bed and bath which we're gonna tackle nightly after work. One box at time until Friday when we hope to have part of the day off (after a night shoot) to wrap up the packing before Saturday. Last time we moved was the day after a shoot and this time it's two days after a shoot. I remembered thinking dang, next time I move I won't do it around a shoot, that is some stressful crap. And here we are again. I guess I'm stupid.

But at least today after a productive packing weekend, I was finally able to poop!

No comments: