Friday, April 26, 2013

possible coffee table for office

For the past few years I've wanted a certain coffee table for the office and then a few weeks ago I saw this image on design*sponge:
It's a blue dot rectangle coffee table and if it looks familiar it's because Jenna Lyons has the desk version of it in her offices at J. Crew. It. Is. Perfect. There's a Blu Dot Store near work and I might check it out in person and see if it's as perfect as I imagine. 
The office makeover is slowly coming together. The rug arrived on Thursday, paint is purchased, the new cover for the sofa is on it's way from Sweden. The part I'm hating on is the freaking curtain and hardware situation. I am just clueless about curtain coverage. What I need more than anything though is a weekend. This one will be full of family as Matt's cousin Bryan marries a lovely Latin lady.

Not that I'm complaining. Woohoo.

Hope your weekends are full of family. Nothing else matters.

No comments: