Friday, May 3, 2013

hopefully to tie the whole room together

I ordered a rug for the living room. One I've been coveting for a few years and luckily someone went ahead and pre-bought and tested it for me so I don't have to worry about it's quality.
See how soft and purty it looks? Am I insane to be buying an ivory rug? Probably yes.
It was 1/2 off on the website and  if you were considering one, maybe go for it now.
On the to-do list for the living room:
paint walls
new darker curtains for movie watching (i hate everything)
shorten the curtain rods, i made them way too wide
paint bench another color
replace sofa table behind the couch with a bookcase
new coffee table
side table for matt
convert our sofa to a sectional
new covers for the sectional
hang things on walls
install shelving for the dvds
replace tv stand with midcentury style one
install overhead lighting

Not all of this is happening over this weekend. Obviously.

What are you guys up to?

No comments: