Friday, May 10, 2013

we're going camping!

My lovely boss gave me the day off and much to my brother's shock, our family is actually taking a trip up to Yosemite for three days for a little camping adventure. Wish I owned this guy to take with me:
I am pinning inspiration images on Pinterest if you want to laugh at what I consider "stylish camping".

We're going with Gaudy's Family plus our family. It's gonna be my bro, Gauds, Mari, Mom, Frank, Angie, Matt, and myself for our side for a total of 13 of us. Gaudy rented a few campsites months ago and lo and behold it's coming together. Dan & Jill gave us the family camping gear so we didn't have to buy a tent or more sleeping bags and we've bought camping chairs, a propane grill, a lantern, and headlamps. We have four plastic bins full of camping supplies ready to go and by the time you read this we will be well on our way.

If the experience turns out to be fun, this may lead to more Fredrich Family camping trips, hopefully with the pups next time. Gauds, Mari, and I made a pact to not wear makeup for three days and be in workout clothes the whole time. Wish us all luck!

Hope you have a great weekend and spend some time in the great outdoors.

No comments: