Wednesday, August 21, 2013

back to school in pink and blue (with target)

August 18, 2000 was the day I moved into Biola which was 13 years ago. It was in my calendar, circled, I couldn't wait to move out of my mom's house. Shopping for the dorm supplies was the most exciting time of my life perhaps. I can't believe my life used to involve sharing a shower with a bunch of other girls and taking my bath products to the bathroom in a little blue plastic basket and having to walk down a hall in a towel. Those were the days!

Target has single handedly got to have America's college kids taken care of and walking around the aisles fills me with such happy memories. Except that these are the kind of things I would have wanted to have available 13 years ago and they didn't exist! Lucky modern kids...
If I had my way I would have so much of my house in hot pink. Or at least the guest bathroom in dark grey and pink.
That boy I live with is lucky I curb my pink things to my office. Things could get a little nuts if I didn't.

I can't believe I have lived with a boy for almost 6 years and have remained cootie free.

No comments: