Wednesday, October 23, 2013

bedding time

We pulled the trigger on the new bed and purchased a California King sized mattress. EPIC. Matthew then kindly reminded me that now that the mattress is on its way, ahem, we'll need bedding. 
And it isn't just sheets! New mattress pad. New flannel sheets. New duvet cover. New coverlet. Ugh! I like an awful lot of bedding from West Elm, yay them for making mostly white/grey/navy which is what I want for the room. I just got a set of flannel sheets from Target and a set of normal sheets from West Elm. I'm not quite ready to commit to a duvet cover or a blanket yet.

I am usure as to if the back pillows are supposed to be king sized with a sham and the standard pillows are supposed to be with the standard pillowcase? Michelle?

Oh about the BED... uh... haven't ordered that yet. It's an upholstered bed so I have a choice in fabrics and ordered the swatches but until I see what the fabric would look like against the wall color, I can't order the bed. It'll be a top priority when I arrive home next week.

No comments: