Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018! We are here.

TWENTY EIGHTEEN WOOOO. The last month of 2017 was actually pretty good to great so I ended well and am starting this year very optimistically. I had a break full of productivity and nothing and socializing so when I went to work today I felt content. Which is a good feeling to have when you're a person battling depression. And these little joys certainly help.
New Year's Eve and New Year's is a big day for me. I love ending and starting things I guess? I also love the idea and themes and general what have yous of New Year's such as glam and gold. We hosted a few couples for my annual chili (3rd year in a row!) and I went all out with the table. I think I've been collecting New Year's Eve party ideas for awhile now and was glad I finally got to execute a few of them like a disco ball and clocks. Oh and the perfectly tipped over coupe, come on. 
I've got to recap 2017 soon and then I owe a few lists for house goals and personal goals.

No comments: