Wednesday, July 25, 2018

clutter v inspirational tears

My brain, as Matt said, always has a lot of tabs open. Right now I'm craving some pretty home inspirations while I tinker around at home and I found myself looking at the folder on my computer where I dump all my phone pics and instagram grabs and magazine pictures and started sorting them into subfolders. I like that feeling of tossing out things that are no longer my style and rediscovering ideas I still absolutely love. Like this kitchen that was in Magnolia Magazine with it's blue island.
I love this use of the tiny sliver of island for cookbook stashing.
Do you guys have folders like that on your laptop? Or is your phone full of a billion screenshots too? Are those things to be considered clutter or inspirational tears?

No comments: