Tuesday, August 21, 2018

my ignore button

The past few weeks I've been home with the kids have been full of everything and nothing. When I'm with them I try to keep my attention on them and not my phone, except whipping it out to take pictures of just how stinking cute they are but sometimes I just gotta bug Matt with "MATT! Take a picture!" when I have my phone far away. 
I've hit the ignore button on Twitter and Facebook and haven't been on either for about 3-4 weeks.  It's not like I made some dramatic "Bye Facebook, see you never!" I just haven't logged on and I doubt I've missed anything. Except maybe event invites? I dunno. Frankly, I don't want to know. I don't want to know what's going on anywhere except what's going on at home.
There's nothing and everything going on at home. We don't have to do much but it is everything.

No comments: