Wednesday, August 22, 2018

our bedroom 2018

Well after 11 months of a baby living in our room, our bedroom is finally ours again. Well it became ours again back in February actually but I'm just now posting about it.
And sure it's ours, except for the fact that small people still come into our room at 5:30 am and barf all over our bed, ruining our old quilt leaving us blanket-less until I decided to just use the old guest quilt until I decide what I want. This is why I hoard things. 
The rest of the room looks like so, I'm not sure what I've posted but I changed out the brass curtain rods to the black ones we had in the living room in my attempts to add black hardware to our room to stay consistent with the rest of the house. 
Our room is where I tip more towards Matt's interests. Like King Kong posters...
...and drum sets...
...and framed photos of monsters...
To be honest though, I love it all too. Not as much as Matt but I have embraced them.
The top of the triplets is more of Matt. He is fun my husband.
Someday we'll actually paint this room a color we would like. SOMEDAY.

No comments: