Saturday, August 1, 2009

good will

On Wednesday my mother, father, sister, & brother in-law(s) will be visiting and staying at our place. I'm excited about that, especially since we will be meeting one Madison Emma, niece.

In preparation for their visit I ran a few errands and the 2nd to last stop was goodwill with the sole purpose or buying two chairs for the docksta under $20 each and seeing if miraculously they had a luggage rack.

YES: $9.99 x 2
to be spray painted either black or white

Yes: $3.99
will cover the hideous straps with cuter fabric like the polka dot one

What are the odds that they would have the things I wanted?

1 comment:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Great finds. I really want a luggage rack but refuse to spend $100 on one. I'll have to check in goodwill next time I'm passing.