Tuesday, July 12, 2011

eleven

That's the amount of bug bites I have on my legs and arm.

Well two days down one more shoot day to go. I am beyond exhausted. I'm having a hard time sleeping and something I ate caused my body to feel like that scene in Bridesmaids when they try on the dresses. Know what I'm sayin'?

"It's coming out of me like lava!"

So far Colorado is pretty cool but with crazy weather. I'll tell stories later.

I'm feeling really tired tonight. I guess four days in a row of not much sleep is catching up to me. We drive four hours tomorrow to some city up the rockies. I'm looking forward to it. I love long drives where I'm in a rental car. Somehow knowing its not my mileage or gas makes me feel SO much better.

Write you all later.

(Feels like I'm sending a letter from camp. Dear Mom and Dad, the food sucks. I hate my counselors. But my friends are awesome. We're BFFs! Miss you mom and dad and say hi to my sister.)

No comments: