Friday, April 13, 2012

dis our front patio

It's the first "room" you see when you come into our home. I think I decorated it to suit the area and not quite decorated it to suit my style. I mean, it is sort of my style with the black steel furniture but then again, not so much. Reminds me more of a little frenchy/cottagey/bohoy seating area. These pics were taken before Matt went nuts on the bushes there, it's pretty barren right now.
Orange tree. A year later and still no fruit, what gives?
They were spread out before and it didn't make any sense so I've learned that the trick is to just group them all together. Working out the spacing of it but you get the idea.
Got these bench cushions at Big Lots for cheap. Much more comfortable seating now.
Finally saw some hummingbirds hanging out here one day.
It's a nice little place to spend a spring day.

Here's hoping you spend the weekend outside enjoying the sun.

No comments: