Tuesday, October 9, 2012

dream home style at a reasonable price

I wish I qualified for about 80k more dollars because this house, listed about 60K over what I qualify for is as close to dream house status as a girl can get realizing that it's Burbank. I'd paint it gray and have a yellow door, obviously.
Front side door entrance with the cute bench and stuff.
Where my office would be.
 Bathroom 1.
 Our room.
 Bathroom 2.
 Kitchen.
 Family room.
 Scary ass twin cribs and third room.
Oh, just a... hammock and about 10,000 elements of my dream backyard.
 Plenty of space for parties.
Pebbly deck where we can have bbq and outdoor fireside chats.
 Raised garden beds.
And the piece de resistance: a freaking playground for the freaking kids.
I guess it's a good reminder that anything that looks like garbage will eventually look adorable when in the right hands. And also, I never realized that my dream backyard somehow included a swing set with a rock climbing wall and tree house type thing.

No comments: