Monday, October 8, 2012

for the love of my matt: halloween style

Today we went to Target and stocked up on kitty food and I purchased something I never have at Target, Halloween decorations. For Matt, Halloween is the most wonderful time of the year, full of macabre and the color black. I've resisted since my momma done raised me to skip over Halloween but after five years of Matt wistfully walking by the skulls I gave in and we put a few spooky things around the house, call it a late anniversary present or an early birthday one.


It's actually pretty easy to get spooky at our house, so much black and I don't do cheesy so I pretty much just got things with skulls.


Oh and these HIGHlariois napkins: where ghouls go to get their boos.


Skull pillows and Great Pumpkin notebook.


Spiderweb placemat looked good on this wall of stuff that already seemed spooky. I'll probably swap that heart for something spookier.


More spookiness to come.

- iPad Post

No comments: