Friday, October 5, 2012

things that make you go hmm

Hi little burbank house. Umm, why in the name of all that is holy would your owner's decide to build a second bathroom for you so that the only way to access it is from the outside of the house? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! Did they want to feel like it's an outhouse? Why is it all by itself and not connected to the house?
Oh cool, a little outside room, that's great. Oh wait. Why is it in the middle of the yard? Couldn't put it on the side or anything? I dunno, just a thought.
This kitchen, that was it. It was this corner and a little corner on the other side of it and that was it for a kitchen.
Needless to say we're gonna pass. Just gonna keep waiting and driving because as much as I want to move, I don't want to move into a disaster that's gonna cost way too much money to make work and I don't see myself spending too much time in it anyway. Starting to think about changing my Burbank policy to let's just be there for five years then upgrade in another 5 years when I'm making more moneys and when I actually have to care where little chilluns are gonna go to school.

Here comes the weekend. Babysitting Lyla on Saturday and hopefully will have a few week days off next week to catch up on blogging and house shopping.

No comments: