Tuesday, December 30, 2014

anatomy of a mom outfit

Whenever Matt has to work I take the chance to go to Ikea. I have a long running list of things to get from there and I had a few returns at the mall so I got dressed for a little shopping with Alice. I put everything on without thinking about it until I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I had just put together the most mom outfit I'd put together yet. At first glance it looks somewhat normal but I broke it down for you to see the method to my mom-ness.
The outfit was very comfortable and I was prepared for dealing with whatever the baby threw at me. I was unprepared for her being so tired from resisting her morning naps that she slept the whole time in her stroller! It was great. She's napping in the baby carrier on my chest right now which is the only reason I was able to make this graphic. Ha Ha.

No comments: