Alice is... ridiculously cute. But she's also really fun and funny and smart. And I'm totally not-biased at all, it's just a fact. She does some stuff that makes us smile like:
- when she sees that we laugh at something she did, she repeats it, trying to make us laugh again
- she figured out that a way to get something off the top of dad's head is to tilt his chin up so the thing on top of his head falls easily
- she stomps her feet when we ask her too and she looks like she's dancing to 'she's a maniac'
- she twirls around and laughs while doing it
- she carries around stuffed animals when she's out of the house for comfort and security
- she gets the hand sanitizer and touches it and then proceed to pretend rub it on her hands and arms
- she walks around on tippy toe often which both my parents have told me i used to do as a kid