Wednesday, November 17, 2010

so excited

I start planning my annual college pals Christmas party/dinner pretty much at the beginning of the year and think about it throughout the year off and on and will write down ideas in my entertaining journal (yes of course I have an entertaining journal what am I a farmer?). This year I'm pretty psyched about the theme and how it's all coming together. I set up the table with the parting gifts and votives and I'm not gonna toot my own horn but mother freaking TOOT TOOT. 'Cause once pretty people are around it, it's gonna be even better. I actually left the table set up for like three days 'cause I didn't want to see it go away. It was so pretty! It might just be my prettiest table yet. Might.

Since some of the guests read the blog I can't give away details 'cause I want them to be surprised when they show up. I'll just say one thing and it's NOT the theme but, there will be stripes:
Thank heavens I can bounce ideas off my Bostonian friend who can't make it 'cause I'm so psyched I might explode and start telling complete strangers random bits of nonsense about a party they're not invited to.

I've already settled on the theme for next year. The menu will be less ambitious than this year's. Seriously, what the hell am I thinking attempting some of the things I'm gonna attempt. Thankfully Ambre's gonna be around to help. Right Am? Please? Pretty please?

2 comments:

Ambre said...

of course, silly! I'm really excited about it, too!!

...melody... said...

I want to be there!!!