Monday, May 2, 2011

chilewich part 2

The 1st of May was an expensive day. I bought plane tickets for Seattle and finally, I bought a new iphone because my old phone took approximately 1 minute to load the facebook app and you know I just wanted to post about my new cast iron skillet and move on so I don't have a minute. I like the resolution on it already and you know what's amazing? All the information, including the custom ringtones I had for everyone (all of them TV themes: Ambre you're Golden Girls, Ali, you're Mad Men obvi, Mary, you're Arrested Development), the settings, the level I was on Angry Birds, even the text messages I'd received ALL transferred over from my old phone. So it's exactly the same only it's smaller and now my old case won't fit on it. But the good news is, I get to buy a new case!

My current case is by chilewich and they make a case for the iphone 4 too:

I'm also considering cases by Kate Spade...

No comments: