Tuesday, May 24, 2011

i lost eight pounds but i don't count it since it was christmas

At my last doctor appointment in April I was notified that I lost 8 pounds since December. I don't really count them since it was the holidays but how is it possible that I did that? Maybe just not eating all the extra holiday snacks and meals was the big difference but 8 pounds seems like a lot and something that people AIM at doing and I lost them without trying or doing anything. Now I'm back to aiming for 120 which is 10 pounds away. That should be easy right? People lose 100s of pounds and I'm just trying for 10, easy right? Well I'm very very lazy and undisciplined so 10 pounds might as well be 100.

Okay for reals I start a job tomorrow. I wish I could organize the garage but that means having my family take things in the garage that they don't have room for. Let's see what else I can clean up around the house before I am not here all day.

No comments: