Friday, March 9, 2012

dis our living room

I'm trying to take good final pics of the house before we move. I'm guessing you sensed that right? I took pictures of it in it's not quite spring, still kind of winter state. Overall, I love our living room except for the sofa & ottoman. I want bigger. BIG ole sectional, like this one. When we move I'd probably paint the walls teal and add some orange, that's about it. Also I feel like there's too much leg. I didn't realize how much legs would be involved, I wish something would cover the ground underneath it.
 My camera makes the room look so nice and big. I like that.
Uh, we like movies.
And books.
Multipurpose area by the bar.
The bar.
Fireplace Action.
TV sideboard curves.
Where we watch Liz Lemon + Others.
One of my birthday gifts from Matt was the Downton Abbey book. Squeals ensued.
Grandma's candy dish full of candy.
Who woulda thought footwear could yield excellent styling results.

I hope you spend your weekend lying on your couch, sipping on martinis, snuggling with loved ones.

No comments: