Tuesday, March 6, 2012

pictures of me

I am a bad picture taker of myself and I hate posing for pictures. I think I just feel ridiculous doing it. I dunno. Unless it's ridiculously good or ridiculously bad/goofy/insane/funny I would rather not be photographed. My mother in-law knows my loathing. I think Am might too. I made Matt take pictures of me one Tuesday after a busy office day where I came home only to continue working, 'cause I just looked and felt so 30 and professional working woman. And proud. Proud to be a college-educated working woman. Something to be said for that sort of pride...

I was wearing an outfit I really just loved and felt like the essence of EvY at work outfit. Black casual blouse, black flats with gold polka dots, black blazer, neon yellow belt, electric blue pants and a glittery star necklace, glasses, pink nail polish. Casual, mostly black, but with specks of color and fun.
Recently I paid more than $20 to get my hair cut and it does make a difference to have someone who knows what they're doing cut your hair. The girl did something with the layers that helps them blend in but still noticeable. And I have bangs again and Matt's happy about that. I love that stupid belt. And when I die, please paint my nails hot pink before you cremate me. Oh and make sure I'm wearing a star somewhere. 
Promptly after those photos I got into my PJs and when Matt walked in to see how worky things were going I had him take a picture of what my awesome outfit had become...
I'm too sexy for my chair. 

Too sexy for my socks.

No comments: