Friday, June 8, 2012

erryday

Every day this week I used the fit for 1/2 an hour. Last week I did four (I will either bike or swim on weekends and holidays).


Am and I had a great talk about weight and exercise, she's so encouraging and inspiring my birthday friend (30!).

Matt and I are heading to his parent's house for the weekend to throw his mama a retirement party. I'll have lots of words and pictures next week.

Have a good weekend folks, go do something good for you.

- mobile blog post. spelling irrelevant.

1 comment:

the hickles said...

good for you!
I'm trying to be much better about eating now. I still have "Robbie" weight to get rid of... can't fit in most of my pants. Hoping that a lil' exercise and watching how much sugar I eat/drink will help.

Good for you using the fit!