Friday, June 22, 2012

so i guess she's gonna be 1

It's little Lyla Elizabeth's first birthday party this weekend. Sheesh, 1 already. Don't worry, I'm sure Michelle will pop out another baby soon enough that we can all cuddle and hug.
I've only missed Charlotte's first birthday party and that's cause I wasn't invited. She said she only invited family, EXCUSES! Just wait 'til I have kids Michelle, I'll be making you come to every. single. birthday.

Matt and I have been spending a LOT of time together. Drive together, work together, drive home together, go to birthday parties together, the complete opposite of when I worked a lot and rarely saw him. It's actually really nice since it won't always be this way so we're enjoying it while we can. Yesterday after work we both went to Floyd's barber shop on Melrose and got haircuts, preceeded by comic book shopping at Golden Apple, shoe shopping at Sportie LA, and takeout from M Cafe. Is this a preview of Burbank life? It weirds me out.

I hope you guys got invited somewhere good this weekend. I'm gonna TRY REALLY HARD to spend Sunday drafting posts and recaps of parties I owe you.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

it was family... and it wasn't nearly as cute as claire's and lyla's... pinterest wasn't around then.