Tuesday, September 29, 2015

disneyland!

For our anniversary this year and because I BEGGED, Matt and I got annual passes to Disneyland. Walking around the magic kingdom with my child is so fantastic. She points at all the exciting things, laughs at the fun rides, smiles big when she sees characters...
SIKE. Her favorite things to do include pulling tissue paper out of tissue boxes and closing doors. Toddlers are simple people. The complexity of a magic kingdom is wasted on them. But that won't stop me from trying! Admission is free until she's three so we're gonna milk it for all it's worth. As you can see from this video, I am not lying about her meh.
We made a Disneyland decor related purchase which was part of the big photo re-shuffling of 2015. More to come when I'm not super distracted by my new laptop (current laptop is dying). 

No comments: