Friday, July 17, 2009

first night

This must be what motherhood is like. Worrying about their well being, making sure they're okay, finding everything they do fascinating, and what I did this morning, waking up early and making sure they made it through the night unscathed.


It was Lebowski's first night. Never made a peep. He is recovering from surgery, boys know what kind, ouch, so he's been a little lethargic. But when I came into the yard he walked right up to me and sat near me and I just petted him, happy as could be.


Gadget and LJ can't intrleract with him until next week since he is supposed to stay away from other animals but they are acting like themselves. Curious, not hissing, just sitting by the screen door checking him out and he them. Lebowski hasn't barked or anything towards them, he has just stares, which fills me with a great sense of relief. My kids are ok.
-- mobile blog. spelling irrelevant.

1 comment:

jill f said...

glad the first night went so well! so cute!