Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i listen to what commercials tell me

I went to a comedy show awhile ago to watch Norm McDonald perform from tickets we won from a contest Matt entered from OC Weekly and a comedianne there said that people that don't watch TV are really snobby about the fact that they don't watch TV. It's like every conversation begins with "Sorry, I don't watch TV." 

Member how I said I have commitment problems? My life only has room in it for ONE TV show per season. Currently that show is Mad Men, but I don't have cable. Don't think however, I didn't BEG Matt to get cable just so I could watch it live but our compromise was the iTunes season pass, which means I watch the show a day late. The show is on hiatus so I can live life like a normal human being, doesn't mean you can't enjoy some Don though.
But no, I don't watch television except to watching things on DVD, netflix, or the internet. However... we do watch SNL and Jimmy Fallon (and Conan back before stupid Jay Leno's stupid chin stole the stupid show from Coco) on Hulu and Hulu had a commercial for Chrome, which is google's new browser.
Well I'm a giant sheep so now I'm using chrome as my default browser. Not just because the internet told me but because I like things to all work together. I have google email, google picassa album, google blogger site. And if it wasn't that I love my dang iphone so dang much, I'd probably get that google droid phone.

All this to say, sometimes a girl tries to distract people that read her blog with absolutely nothing worth mentioning because she has nothing worth mentioning. And sometimes a girl wants to keep things to herself and NO MICHELLE I'M NOT PREGNANT I'M ON THE DANG PILL.

1 comment:

Miri said...

I understand your phobia of multiple television shows, but I serious think you should take up the Food Network's "What Would Brian Boitano Make?"

For serious.

No really, do it.

You won't regret it.

Serious like a heart attack.