Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what's one more?

  Matt and I are throwing around the idea of getting another dog. I was completely against the notion because I practically hyperventilated over fear of commitment when we went to pick out Lebowski but I'm warming up to it since the dude is such a social being, I think it would be good for him to have a friend. Ali sent me a pic of this dog that eventually found a home and now I'm convinced we need a shiba inu or some other Japanese dog. Probably 'cause I took Japanese in high school and I've seen the movie Hachiko but look at that face!
One more critter for the Fredrich family?

2 comments:

Miri said...

Make sure Lebowski meets whoever his little brother/sister is gonna be. I wanted a friend for Moses too (a very social dog), what he got was someone who literally chews at his ankles. I love them both, but I would have done things a little differently had I known.

Anonymous said...

YES.