Tuesday, October 4, 2011

at fresh & easy

Ping pong balls in the beer aisle makes sense.
I think Coca-Cola finally got hip to the fact that Mexican coke is getting popular here.
I bought another box of Oregon chai concentrate. It's ready to go you just add 1/2 milk and 1/2 concentrate and heat it up. The whipped cream and chocolate shavings are optional.
This stupid can was $7, I didn't realize it until I checked the receipt later. Though, I MIGHT have bought it anyway, I dunno...
I thought it was something else when I bought it but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a sparkling orange beverage made from concentrated orange juice and Pellegrino. Then Matt got into it and now it's permanently in stock at home. They also have a lemonade one, Miri.
October seems like it's gonna be a nice boring month. Gonna try to work as much as I can so I can pay for the holiday parties and the holidays in general.

No comments: