Thursday, November 1, 2012

first world evy problems

I need hundreds of thousand dollars in cash. If I plan on owning a home in Burbank that's what I need. Gaudy and I went to see a home today that I had a really good feeling about just by seeing the photos online. So we went in and I was right, right away I felt like this could be good.
Then we went inside and it sure was. Not perfect but just the right size to grow and a great layout with potential. This is the house, I knew it as soon as I entered into the living room.
Gauds went back to find out the deal and since it was a bank owned property they wanted to get rid of it quickly. They won't even look at offers with a loan. It was pretty demoralizing. From now on we're gonna have to look at properties with only standard loans, no banks to be involved because we won't have a snowball's chance in hell.

I know this is a first world problem but how sucky and unfair is it that a nice little family can't buy a nice little house in a nice little town. 

SIGH. I need a hug.

No comments: