Friday, June 11, 2010

the drum room

Since we gave my sister Liz the bed in the drum room, it sits barren with nothing but a record player and two stools in it. I was telling my sisters that I'd love to make it the kids room when the nieces come to visit and spend the night. Sounds almost crazy neurotic, I mean what childless nut dedicates a room just so her nieces can spend the night there right? Like, just have a kid already and make the room a nursery and call it a day.

Don't tell me what to do.

Anyway. With dirty rugrats in mind, how crazy fun would it be... getting bunk beds for the drum room?
I mean, imagine a couple coming to visit when the nieces aren't over and having to take bunk beds. I can almost see my in-laws staying there and Dan calling top bunk.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

charlotte will love it! she wants bunk beds for her irthday but we are afraid she will break a leg or something... so now she has been asking for them for her 5th birthday. she's a planner.