Monday, February 17, 2014

vincent john

For my 32nd birthday, my sister Liz got me something I didn't have but wanted very much: a nephew! Vincent John was born on February 16 to Liz, Cesar, and Big Sister Lyla. Liz delivered him at a birthing center with a midwife and did it au natural like a boss. She waited to go in until her contractions were pretty close together around 2am and then 7 hours later she was pushing him out.
Mom got there a few hours later with Angie and as you can see, Vincent was very excited to meet her.
I wish I could have been there but we'll head there in a few weeks to meet this wonderful new addition. The first boy born to our family in 30 years. I've spent a lot of my day staring at pictures and loving him so much already. What a wonderful birthday present!

No comments: