Friday, February 28, 2014

let's just stay in and hangout

We had a long week with a shoot I was managing. It went really well. The more I do the managing gigs, the more confident I feel every time. It's all about getting the experience right?
Anyway… since it's raining all weekend, I think I'll just stay home and get some work done and then start going through the closet in the nursery, seeing what's a keeper and what's not. I'm in the mood to purge, best take advantage of that mood.

Oh wait… Sunday my sister and nephew come into town and I can't wait to meet him! I've got a serious case of baby fever at the moment which luckily I only caught once I found out I was you know, pregnant. Good timing baby fever.

LJ hopes you all do whatever it is you humans do when it's raining outside.

No comments: