Monday, November 30, 2015

another job, another hotel

Hey, I'm in San Francisco! My family is in Los Angeles which is a big time bummer but alas, that's what I gotta do to make the moneys this time. I'm at a classic hotel in Union Square and it's funny to see the habits a person expresses when they're left to their own devices. 
I'm still crazy OCD and won't go to sleep until the whole place is setup the way I like it and looks neat especially since we're working out of my office and I don't want my personal items hanging out so everyone can see them. I like to play music all dang day, I don't turn on the TV ever, I like to have it pretty warm in the room, I enjoy a white wine, a bath, closing all the curtains when it starts getting dark, having the little cups wrapped in plastic to have my toothbrush and toothpaste in it, and that the coffee pot is ready for the following morning's brew.

What are your hotel habits?

No comments: