Friday, September 2, 2011

NEWSFLASH

If you don't like how I talk on this blog or in life or who I am as a person or if the things coming out of my mouth offend you please, by all means, LEAVE ME ALONE. GO AWAY.

I don't want to be surrounded by people like you anyway. I want to be with my family that loves me unconditionally. I want to be with my friends that love me sailor mouth and all.

I don't need you in my life. I don't want you in my life. I lived 20 something years without you and guess what, I'm gonna keep living.

Just 'cause you're all so obviously perfect and never make mistakes and live on a higher land than I do doesn't mean you have the right nor the need to try to get your two cents in.

Also, I must have blacked out when the heavens opened up and God appointed you all my keeper and censor.

So again, by all means, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Adios. See you never. Buh-bye.

You know who you are.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i called you before reading this... i would have called you after though.

Anonymous said...

I like you!