Monday, September 12, 2011

return of the box

When you read the title you should be thinking of the song "Return of the Mack". I was trying to remember who sang it and I got the whole office involved in the caper, bobbing heads. Oooh yeah! 

Returning herbs to the window box outside of our bedroom is an emotional rollercoaster. It's a fight between life or death. 
I know that they're happy up there and they're multiplying but it's so dang hot, I have to water them nightly and even then it seems like it's not enough and they keep wanting to die on me.
Don't you die on me four leaf!
Of course now that I have all these dudes growing I've done zero cooking. Blah I need to get back in the kitchen. I'm happier there.
So I'll just keep watering them and feeding them their herb food and hopefully that'll be enough for them. I don't need this herbs, I have two dogs, two cats, a husband, and birds to take care of. Plus you're not the only plants in my life, I've been successfully keeping a few others alive as well. So gimme a break!

No comments: