Friday, September 14, 2012

moving onto fall

Target as usual is killing me with their fall home decor stuff. Luckily though I'm smarter now and won't  fall for it because they're in this gold color scheme and I can't do it half-assed so I better keep it un-assed. No asses here. Ass. Somebody should though. Look at that gold lamp! And striped lamp drum! And bowl thing! 
Also they have collections from a store in NYC that I didn't know about called Patch, which I would have visited if I had know about it because this stuff is cute as cute can be.
Then again, the prices would have been New York prices and not Target ones 'cause I don't necessarily need a $25 rug but for $25, I could make things up.
Then there's this adorable girly collection of gold and black stuff with that dope hello tray and tufted ottoman and anyway, check it out in person or online, some good stuff.
So if you're feeling inclined to start moving on with your life and continuing on with other seasons that are not summer, please visit your local Target and buy things. Because after recent outings, this chick can't buy a dang thing.

No comments: